Conveniently See A Physician for General Health Concerns
Some of the services included in our Primary Care:
- Wellness checkups.
- Health promotion.
- Disease prevention.
- Patient medical education.
- Diagnosis and treatment of acute and some chronic illnesses.
We have on-site lab tests, x-rays, and prescriptions, with no appointments needed to get care. We're a state-of-the-art urgent and express care center with professional medical staff on-site every day.
Need for more extensive care can be facilitated with a local specialist. AFC Urgent Care of Portland does not treat chronic illness or pain management. Referrals to a specialist will be given according to patient needs.
Here at AFC Urgent Care of Portland we do not take primary care lightly; we understand how critical this role can be in family care. With that in mind we hold our physicians to the highest medical standards and they will do their best to help your family every way they can.
Contact Primary Care
To be seen for a Primary Care service, you must schedule an appointment online or contact us via the phone number or email below. For first time Primary Care Patients with no physician preference, simply visit the home page and select 'Primary Care' to schedule a visit. For more information or to select a specific Primary Care provider, see the contact information below.
- To establish care with one of our providers
- To schedule an initial or follow up visit with one of our primary care providers
- To request a refill
- To request a referral
- Leave a message at (971) 233-0424
- Or, contact Primary Care via email at PrimaryCare@AFCUrgentCarePortland.com