Are You Experiencing One or More of These Symptoms?
- Dry or mucous-producing cough most days, or a cough that returns
- Thick, greenish mucus, especially with a strong odor
- General feeling of fatigue or tiredness
- Hoarseness or wheezing when breathing
- Chills and/or a mild fever (usually less than 101°F)
- Shortness of breath or chest pain
Swimmer’s ear occurs when water gets trapped in the ear, resulting in the growth of bacterial or fungal organisms. Swimmer’s ear, also known as acute otitis externa, can affect those with eczema and excess earwax, and occurs more frequently in children and teenagers.
Acute or Chronic Bronchitis?
Bronchitis occurs when the body’s bronchial tubes become inflamed—resulting in swelling, excess mucus production, and an accompanying cough. If symptoms become severe or turn into a chronic problem (a long-term condition including a mucous-producing cough most days of the month for at least 3 months), see a healthcare professional. Stop in to see a board certified provider at AFC Urgent Care Portland today.
Our Walk-In Clinics Are:
- Walk-in friendly
- Open 7-days a week
- In-network for most Oregon insurers
- Open extended hours
- Has X-Ray and Lab onsite