Are you applying for your commercial drivers’ license (CDL)? Do you first need to receive a DOT Physical?
Here at AFC Urgent Care Portland, we administer CDL & DOT physicals on a walk-in basis, 7 days a week. Our board-certified physicians have the qualifications necessary to provide you with a DOT physical and get you one step closer to receiving your CDL.
Take Your DOT Physical Today
Instead of waiting weeks to see your primary care physician, simply walk into one of our 4 conveniently located centers in NE Portland, NW Portland, Beaverton, and Lake Oswego to get your DOT physical today!
Qualifications to pass your DOT physical include:
• 20/40 vision in both eyes. This can be with or without correcting lens or contacts.
• Need to be able to differentiate the colors on a stoplight.
• Must be able to hear a forced whisper from 5 feet away
• Blood sugar must be below 200
• No history of addictive drug use (narcotics, amphetamines, etc…)
• Blood pressure under 140/90
• If you have a pre-existing heart condition, you must pass a stress test
For more information, call us at (503) 305-6262. You may also simply walk into an AFC clinic any day of the week or schedule an appointment. We look forward to getting you on the road!
We also offer DOT drug testing and screening upon the request of the hiring agency.